Wegagen Bank S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible companies for Renewal of Licenses for Network and Security Devices
- Category : Network Installation & Troubleshooting Service
- Posted Date : 09/13/2021
- Phone Number : 0115581279
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/21/2021
Re- BID INVITATION
Bid No. WB/PPA/046/21
Wegagen Bank S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible companies for Renewal of Licenses for Network and Security Devices:
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing September 13, 2021 from Wegagen Bank S.C., Head Office Material Resource and Facilities Management Procurement and Property Administration 16th floor at Wegagen Tower, in front of A.A. Stadium, by paying non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred Birr/ by depositing in Account Number 0736452410101 at Wegagen Bank S.C. any Branch during office hour and bring one copy during bid document collection.
- Presentation of copy renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, TIN Certificate, and VAT/TOT Registration Certificate is mandatory.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by Bank bid bond/CPO Birr 200,000.00(Two Hundred Thousand Birr) in the name “Wegagen Bank S.C.” in technical document or separately sealed envelope.
- The bidders need to present their financial and technical proposals documents separately sealed envelopes.
- Bid Documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared separately for this purpose at Wegagen Bank S.C., Procurement and Property Administration, during office hours before September 21, 2021 at 3:00 P.M. at the place mentioned under no. 1 above.
- Bid opening shall be held on September 21, 2021 at 3:30 P.M. at the place mentioned under no. 1 above.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions from (1) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The bid will be opened without the presence of bidders designated representative due to the current Covid-19 pandemic.
- For any inquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact Procurement and Property Administration, on Tel. 011-558-12-79
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully as found appropriate.