National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of the following Items.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 08/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0115177006
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 09/14/2021
NATIONAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION FOR OPEN BID
- National Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of the following Items.
Description of Goods/Services
Bid Ref No.
Bid closing date
Bid opening date
|1||Aluminum and Metal works||LS||NBE/NCB/W/01/2021/22||September 14, 2021||September 14, 2021|
|2||Mint Building Roof Maintenance and Other Related Works||LS||NBE/NCB/W/07/2020/21
|September 13, 2021||September 13, 2021|
|3||Midi Bus||ONE||NBE/NCB/G/06/2021/22||September 8, 2021||September 8, 2021|
|4||Heavy Duty Photocopier and Medium Photocopiers||4 heavy duty
|NBE/NCB/G/05/2021/22||September 15, 2021||September 15, 2021|
- A complete set of Bidding Document can be obtained from Procurement team office which is located in the National Bank of Ethiopia Building-2 ground floor upon deposit of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 100.00 (One hundred only) in the account No. 7002010800001 at Payment and settlement Directorate found in NBE New Building, sub-basement floor during office hours (Monday to Friday) 8:00-12:00 p.m. and 1-5:00 PM)
- Bids must be accompanied by bid security 2% of the Total Bid Price in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the latest year E.C., C., renewed main registración trade license 2013 E.C., Tax Identification Number, Valid Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certifícate and other necessary documents.
- Bids shall be submitted in the tender Box prepared for this purpose on /before the above indicated date and the closing is on the same date, time shows in the above table. The bid number should be indicated in the bid document.
- Bid opening shall be held on the days and time indicated in the above table in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (3) to (6) above shall result an automatic rejection.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement team, Tel. No. 011-5-17-7006 /011-5-17-5016/ 011-5-17-5167/ 011-5-17-5004
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids at any time.