Mercy Corps invites potential companies that can supply three Toyota vehicles
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 10/09/2021
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/18/2021
Invitation to Bid for Vehicle purchase
Mercy Corps is an international, non-governmental humanitarian relief and development organization that exist to alleviate suffering and poverty by helping people build secure, productive and sustainable community driven changes. In Ethiopia Mercy Corps is operating in Somali, Oromia, Addis Ababa and SNNPR in the sectors of Water and Sanitation, Economic Development, Livelihoods, Capacity Building, Emergency Response, Health and Nutrition and other similar sectors.
Mercy Corps invites potential companies that can supply three Toyota vehicles as per the below specifications; and please submit technical and financial proposal CIF Addis Ababa and duty-free.
|Item No.||Item Description||Quantity|
|TOYOTA Land Cruiser, Hard Top, Station Wagon, Engine model 1HZ, Manufactured year 2021; Model Code HZJ76L-RKMRS, 4WD, 5 doors, 9 Seat, 4×4, LH Drive, with assembled heavy duty Roof Rack, A/C, Radio Cassette and spare Tyre, white colour, minimum 135 horse power, consumption (combined measure): below 13L/100km, Load capacity: minimum 2190Kg, Manual drive, Fuel: Gasoil, Fuel type: Diezel||3
- Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of all relevant renewed licences, VAT and taxpayer’s registration certificate.
- Bidders must mention the delivery time, terms of payment and attach detailed specifications
- Bidders are required to attach manufacturer’s authorization letter to supply vehicles to Ethiopia.
- Bidders must enclose bid documents sealed in envelope and submit to Mercy Corps Ethiopia head office located at Yeka Sub-City, Kebele 08, House No. 377; Hayahulet, AFRO Building, Tel. 011-1-110777, P.O.Box:14319, Tel.No. 011-1-110777, until 18th October 2021 10:00 AM.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- Bidders should collect the bid document from Mercy corps Addis Ababa office as of the date advertised on Newspaper.
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
- Bids received after this date will not be considered.