TechnoServe Ethiopia hereby invites auditing firms to submit their bids for the audit of its accounts for the year ending December 31 2021
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 10/09/2021
- Phone Number : 0116623464
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/15/2021
Invitation for External Audit
TechnoServe (TNS) is a nonpolitical, not for profit, nonsectarian international NGO that helps entrepreneurial men and women in poor areas of the developing world to build businesses that create income, opportunity and economic growth for their families, their communities and their countries. Currently, TNS is mainly implementing coffee initiative program, Livelihoods for Women and Youth and various projects across the regions of Ethiopia to help small-scale farmers to boost their income by improving the quality of their farming process.
TechnoServe Ethiopia hereby invites auditing firms to submit their bids for the audit of its accounts for the year ending December 31 2021 on a fixed price basis. Thus qualified audit firms which fulfill the following criteria are invited to participate.
- Certificate of Professional Competence issued by the Office of the Auditor General and/or Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia;
- Renewed Trade License, TIN certificate and other legal documents certifying qualifications for performing similar tasks.
- The audit firm should provide evidence that its personnel have adequate experience in non-profit organizations auditing standards
- Experience of the audit firm with audit reporting under International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS), International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Must have solid experience auditing International Non-Governmental organizations.
- Audit firm and staff must be independent of TechnoServe Inc. and its subsidiaries and affirm their independence in the engagement letter.
- Evidence of working relationship and quality assurance with accredited international audit firm will be a plus.
Audit Report on the accounts and associated management letter.
If you are interested in engaging in this bid, kindly you may request for the bid document (Proposal) through email@example.com
You may also collect the bid document from TNS office located at Haile G/Selassie Street, 22 Mazoriya, Rebecca Building, 8th Floor, and required to submit bids with technical and financial proposals along with their company profile on or before October 15, 2021 up to 5PM in the offices indicated address.
Note: technical and financial proposals shall be submitted separately.
For any additional information, kindly contact in the below address in person:
TechnoServe Inc. Ethiopia
P.O.Box: 100598: Telephone: 0116-62-34-64,
Haile G/Selassie Street, 22 Mazoriya, Rebecca Building, 8th Floor, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
TechnoServe Inc. Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject bids partially or fully.