DanChurchAid (DCA) would like to receive expression of interest ( EOI) from potential Consultants, Consultancy and training firms
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 10/09/2021
- Phone Number : 0115522386
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/18/2021
REF No:- DCA/NOT/2021
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY FIRMS
Date of announcement: 10TH OCTOBER 2021
Subject: LOCAL OPEN TENDER FOR EXPRESSION OF INTREREST
Contracting Authority: DanChurchAid (DCA)
Deadline for submission OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: 18th October 2021
CONTACT address: – DCA Ethiopia Country Office at Welo sefer, Ethio-China avenue, Kirkos Sub-City, House No. 174, Addis Ababa; Telephone 0115-514047, during the working hours from 10th October 2021 to 18th October 2021
Title: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY AND TRAINING FIRMS.
DanChurchAid (DCA) is a Danish international NGO providing humanitarian and development assistance to poor and marginalized people across the world. DCA started its operations in Ethiopia in the mid-1970s and it has been supporting food insecure communities with relief and development assistance either working through its local partners or direct implementation with focus on refugees and host communities.
Based on its country programme for the period of January 2017 to December 2021, DCA Ethiopia has been implementing its projects in Gambella, Waghimra, Bale, Sululta and Afar programme areas. DCA Ethiopia’s current programme cycle will come to an end by 31st December 2021 and DCA has started a process to develop new country strategy for the period from 1 January 2022 to December 2026. On the basis of scoping exercise conducted so far, the new country programme will focus on three pillars:
- Save Live – this will include creating access to food and livelihood support for refugees, IDPs and host communities, green energy access, Non-food Items, shelter, protection needs ( including GBV), post crisis reclamation support for disaster affected households and localisation of humanitarian intervention
- Resilience building – with a focus on livelihood diversification ( with on farm and off farm activities including irrigation development), private sector engagement and market development, watershed-based community managed natural resource management, disaster risk management, climate change adaptation and mitigation, sustainable land use and agroecology, green job creation conflict prevention, transformation and peacebuilding
- Fighting inequality– with a focus on enhancing peace building and social cohesion, addressing gender equality, evidence-based advocacy on key issues related to save live, building resilience and fighting inequality, youth support to engage in socio economic dynamics.
To support the upcoming new Country Programme DCA would like to receive expression of interest ( EOI) from potential Consultants, Consultancy and training firms for upcoming service requirements of DCA. The potential areas of DCA service requirements
- Baseline survey
- Mid-term’s review
- Final evaluations
- Context analysis and Conflict analysis
- Production of IEC /BCC Materials Content.
- Programme development
- Firms specialized on trainings related to DCA thematic areas stated above.
- Specialized training expertise on Project cycle management.
- Training on peacebuilding and conflict transformation, mediation, dialogue, conflict management, conflict prevention and related topics
- Training on Conflict sensitivity and do no harm trainings,
- Providing Protection and gender mainstreaming trainings
- Need assessment.
- Right Based approach, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
Mandatory documents required for eligibility of Consultancy and training firms
- Copy of Certificate for the registration of VAT Or TOT certificate.
- Copy of renewed trade License for Ethiopian Calendar year 2013.
- Indicate which supplies or service you are interested to apply.
Provide the following information:
- Brief description of the company’s background and main line of work; and
- Please indicate the areas you are interested and applied for.
- Showing interest to multiple areas are allowed.
- Experience with this kind of service with recommendation letter.
- This is purely information on business opportunities and does not constitute a commitment to purchase or any other form of contractual commitment with the Contracting Authority.
Your firm to submit your Expression of interest (EOI) on a sealed and stamped envelope.
Your EOI should be submitted to DCA office on or before 18th October 2021 at Dan church aid before close of business.
Should you have request for clarification you can contact DCA via email stated above.
DanChurchAid Ethiopia,Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House,Tel. 0115-52-23-86
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the EOI.