Mercy Corps invites Interested and experienced consultants
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 10/14/2021
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/23/2021
Request For Proposal for Bootcamp process service provision
Project Location(s): Somali Region, Jigjiga City
General description of the Service:
Mercy Corps, in partnership with the Danish Refugee Council (DRC), is implementing the 44-month, ‘Strengthened Socio-Economic Development and Better Employment Opportunities for Refugees and Host Communities (STEDE) in the Jigjiga Area’ Action (“action”). The action aims to improve employment and livelihood opportunities for up to 54,000 vulnerable refugee and host community in Fafan Zone of Somali Region.
Mercy corps is facilitating Bruh Somali business competition with government Job Creation Commission in the project area as one of its employment creations endeavors. To this end the organization needs a qualified business trainer for the 50 selected participants of the competition for 5 days in an identified bootcamp. The Bruh Somali business competition is a result of collaboration between the franchise Bruhe model under the Job creation commission which aims to catalyze growth in the private sector to boost employment. Accordingly potential candidates who can provide the below listed services can compete
- Review the existing business and entrepreneurship training manuals which includes topics listed on the ToR, contextualize, and compile it to one manual
- Translate the short and compiled training manual to Somali language
- Provide training for the Mercy corps Bruh Somali business contenders
Submission of the proposal:
- Interested and experienced consultants are requested to submit technical and financial proposals separately in a sealed envelope by no later than 23rd October 2021 5:00 PM to Mercy Corps office located at
Hayahulet, Gollagul Square, In front of Shola Taxi station, Afro House, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,
Mailing Address: PO Box: 14319. OR
can be sent by email@example.com
- Bids received after this date will not be considered.
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
- The detail information on the service needed is described in the terms of reference designed for this service on Mercy Corps website mercycorps.org/tenders