Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery and installation of items listed hereunder.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/16/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/02/2021
RE- Invitation to bid
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number RE-BID AB 022/2021/22
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery and installation of items listed hereunder.
|1.1||Axial plate- mounted fans for generator room Ventilation||Pcs||4|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th Floor Room No.12-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each lot by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any Awash Bank Branch during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM12:00PM) starting from October 18,2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance Certificate, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration
- Eligible bidders may submit their bids in the bidding document sent to them, in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond amount of; –
- For LOT -1 birr 20,000.00 / Twenty Thousand birr only/
- For LOT -2 birr 50,000.00 / Fifty Thousand birr only/ in the form of un conditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before November 02, 2021 at 10:00 AM in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement & Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12thfloor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on; –
- FOR LOT-1 November 02, 2021 at 10:30
- FOR LOT-2 November 02, 2021 at 10:45
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully