Awash International Bank S.C invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply, Installation, Implementation, Integration, Testing and Documentation of Solutions license and support subscription’
- Category : Network Installation & Troubleshooting Service
- Posted Date : 10/16/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/02/2021
RE-INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number RE-BID AB-IT/08/2021/2022
- Awash International Bank S.C. is in the process of upgrading its core infrastructure as a result of implementation of various IT solutions with other systems.
- The Bank, therefore, invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply, Installation, Implementation, Integration, Testing and Documentation of Solutions license and support subscription’s, listed here under:
|1||Category 1. Cisco Smartnet Total Care (SNTC) Support Subscription Category 2. Network Simulation tool Licensing (optional)|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th floor Bank side room No 12-02 upon producing receipt of nonrefundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any Awash International Bank S.C Branch during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM12:00AM) starting from October, 18, 2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of Birr 25,000.00 (Twenty-Five Thousand).
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before November 02, 2021 10:00 AM in the aforementioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on November 02, 2021. 11:00 AM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.