International Medical Corps issuing this invitation to tender to invite all legitimate and potential vendors for Hydrogeological Survey for Borehole drilling in Somali Region
- Category : Machinery Purchase
- Posted Date : 10/16/2021
- Phone Number : 0114701033
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/29/2021
INVITATION TO TENDER – Hydrogeological Survey for Borehole drilling in Somali Region (Sheder Refugee Camps)
International Medical Corps an international Humanitarians and development organization working in Ethiopia. It is looking capable and reliable vendors who can provide Hydrogeological Survey for Borehole drilling in Somali Region (Sheder Refugee Camps). Thus, International Medical Corps issuing this invitation to tender to invite all legitimate and potential vendors to take part in this quotation bid.
- Valid 2013 E.C business license, copy of TIN and VAT registration certificate.
- Must clearly state physical address of their company offices including telephone address and contact person for further verification by IMC.
- Prices must be quoted in Birr.
Tender Document Collection and Submission Conditions
- Only eligible vendor and representatives can collect detail TOR and Request for quotation from International Medical Corps head office starting from October 18,2021 till October 29,2021. Working hours, morning from 08:30 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 1:00PM to 05:00PM.
- Tender documents must be submitted to International Medical Corps head office on Nov1,2021 at working hours, morning from 08:30 AM till 12:30 PM and afternoon from 1:00PM to 04:00PM. With registration and signing on the log book in Addis Ababa office.
- Tender Documents will open on Nov.2,2021 .
- No tender document accepted after closing date and time.
- International Medical Corps is in no way responsible for the cost of preparation of the quotation response.
- International Medical Corps reserves the right to partially or fully reject the bid for any reason.
Please clearly indicate the following in your offers:
- Prices information, please use International Medical Corps attached RFQ for your quotes. And, please attach technical descriptions/specifications for the items you offer in a separate sheet of paper.
- Partial quotation will not be accepted by International Medical Corps
- Please clearly indicate your payment terms and delivery terms.
Bidders are very much encouraged to attend the bid opening process. However in the absence of bidders, International Medical Corps will continue with the bid opening process.
For more information, Please Contact Netsanet Yirdaw, Tell: +251 114-701064 or +251 114-701033
International medical Corps
Kirkos Sub city, Kebele 02, house no 226.
Behind Nazra Hotel, Meskel Flower road
Telephone no. (251) 0114-701033
Fax no. (251) 0114-700847
Po Box. 2314