Abay bay bank invites all interested eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of hereunder listed items.
- Category : Generators
- Posted Date : 10/19/2021
- Phone Number : 0115570753
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/03/2021
Abay Bank SC
Invitation to National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Bid Ref.No. FM/05/MB-SP/01/2021-22
- Abay bay bank invites all interested eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of hereunder listed items.
|Lot||Items category||Bid Closing Date||Bid Opening Date|
|Lot – 01||Muday Box||November 3, 2021 until 2:00 PM||November 3, 2021 at 2:30 PM|
|Lot-02||Different Spare parts
Ø Generator spare parts:
KJ Power Generators-12 KVA
AKSA Power Generators -14 KVA
Energy Power Generators-15 KVA
Ø Note Counting Machine spare parts:
Teller Note counting Machine Glory-8650
Teller Note counting Machine ProNote100
Teller Note counting Machine KOA 75UD
Heavy Duty note counting machine swift turbo (godereje)
Ø Other Office Equipments
|November 3, 2021 until 2:30 PM||November 3, 2021 at 3:00 PM|
- Preliminary Eligibility criteria.
- Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license
- VAT registration Certificate.
- Tax clearance Certificate.
- Company profile.
- Experience and other supportive documents.
- Bid document shall be obtained commencing from October 20, 2021 from the office of Procurement and Property Management Directorate located at Abay Bank Head Office, Zequal Complex Building, 8th floor (Around Bambis or In front of Bambis NOC Fuel station) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr Only) for each lot by depositing at Abay Bank S.C, Main Branch Head Office Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M, 1:00- 5:00 P.M and Saturday 8:00-12:00 A.M).
- For each lot, bid shall be accompanied by a 2% bid bond (security bond) of the total quoted bid value in the form of Unconditional & Irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks, with validity period not less than 120 days from the date of bid opening, or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank.
- Bid document shall be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Procurement Division, cited at Abay Bank S.C, Procurement & Property Management Directorate during office hours on the above mentioned date, time and place.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/ or their legal representatives who wish to attend on the above mentioned date, time and place.
- Failure to comply any of the above conditions shall entail automatically rejected.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement & Property Management Directorate, Tell. +251-11-557-07-53.
Abay Bank S.C.
Abay: The Trustworthy Bank!