Edukans Foundation – Ethiopia Country Office intends to award a supply contract for the supply of the items specified below
- Category : Stationery Supplies
- Posted Date : 10/19/2021
- Phone Number : 0949666693
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/22/2021
Invitation to Tender
Our organization, Edukans Foundation, is an international NGO and is currently implementing a project in Afar Regional State entitled “Strengthening access to safe and protective education services for girls and boys internally displaced and in host communities in Afar”. The project is granted by UNICEF.
Edukans Foundation – Ethiopia Country Office intends to award a supply contract for the supply of the items specified below:
|Item Description||Specification||Unit of Measure||Quantity|
|Exercise book||Good quality with 32 sheets; cover without any picture and rough texture for printing on||Pcs||15,000|
|Colour pencil||Standard, 12 assorted colours per packet||Pkt||417|
|Eraser/rubber||Standard, red and blue||Pcs||2500|
|Pencil sharpener||Standard, plastic or metal||Pcs||2500|
|A4 paper||Triple A/standard 80gm||Ream||50|
|Colour paper||Assorted (different colours)||Ream||25|
|Marker||Standard, 12 assorted colours per packet||Pkt||50|
1. Bidders should specify the brand of the items they are bidding.
2. Bidders should have sufficient stock and be able to deliver within 2 days of award.
3. The tender should include copy of registration certificate, renewed business licence, VAT certificate and TIN Certificate.
4. All tenders should be presented in sealed envelops and must bear stamp, name and phone number of the supplier contact person.
Interested and qualifying applicants can submit their sealed tenders to Edukans Foundation Office:
Located around signal Dinberwa Hospital in Signal Business Tower, 5th floor, Office Number 503
Yeka City Woreda 08, Ketena 6, Addis Ababa – Ethiopia
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
For information on office location, call +251-949 66 66 93.
The Deadline of submission is Friday 22 October 4 p.m.
Edukans reserves the right to change or cancel the tender process partially or as whole.