Ethiopian Economics Association (EEA) invite Eligible Certified audit firms registered under AABE
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 10/19/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 10/28/2021
Invitation for External Audit Service
Ethiopian Economics Association (EEA) is non-for-profit and non-religious, independent organization, registered with Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Agency for Civil Society Organizations under registration no. 1373 as Local organization.
EEA would like to invite Eligible Certified audit firms registered under AABE and which meet the criteria indicated below, to take on the audit of its books of accounts for the year to be ended 30th June 2022 through 30th June 2024 in line with IPSAS accrual bases of accounting.
Interested audit firms should submit their technical and financial proposals in a sealed envelope including the following credentials:
- Copy of renewed /recent professional and/or business license,
- Copy of Certificate of compliance from the office of the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (ABBE),
- Copy of Tin and VAT certificate,
- Copy of Tax clearance,
- Staff composition and firm profile, including principal partner/s,
- Previous audit experience with NGOS and preferably in IPSAS accrual based accounting,
- Estimated Time frame, final audit report submission date, and
- Other relevant information related to the assignment.
- Audit Report, and
- Management Letter.
How to Apply
Competent and willing bidders can submit their technical and financial proposals (VAT included) to EEA Building (3rd floor) located at CMC Area near to St. Michael Church only during weekdays and office hours.
Deadline for application: 10 (ten) consecutive calendar days from the date of the announcement on Ethiopian Reporters.
NB: EEA reserves the right to cancel the bid and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the bidders.