Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of Muday Bank For CBE Noor
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/20/2021
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/23/2021
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation to Local Competitive Bid No. 93/2021/22(bid)
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase of the under listed Items.
|Ser. No.||Description of items /Services||UOM||Total QTY||Bid Bond/EMD
Amount in Birr
|1||Muday Bank For CBE Noor||Pcs||5,000.00||30,000.00||93/2021/22|
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from October 21, 2021 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates a must.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided in separate envelope within Bid proposal.
- Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before November 23, 2021; at 02:00 P.M. in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on November 23, 2021.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, or you can buy the bid document through online (https://www.extratenders.com/).
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.