Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested Consultants organizations
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 10/21/2021
- Phone Number : 0115522386
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/01/2021
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SERVICE
TOT Training on Community Based NRM and CCA
Tender ref no: – NOT/2021/016
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is a Danish International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO), which provide humanitarian and development assistance to poor and marginalized people across the world. DCA has been operation in Ethiopia Since 1970s and it has been supporting food insecure communities in Ethiopia with humanitarian assistance and long-term development either through local organizations, direct implementation or co- implementation. DCA has also been establishing consortium with local and international organisations to jointly plan and implement projects. Climate change increasingly impacts the livelihoods of vulnerable, rural communities in Ethiopia. In Waghimra and Bale, rampant environmental degradation further undermines local livelihoods and enhances the vulnerability to the increasing climate change impacts. Droughts and erratic rainfall in turn accelerate land degradation and vegetation loss, thereby stressing communities that are highly dependent on rainfed agriculture and pasture.
Therefore, Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested organizations to participate in the procurement procedure of NATIONAL OPEN TENDER TO UNDERTAKE TOT Training on Community-based NRM and CCA. Applicant can collect the RFP free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated here.
Special Conditions/Requirements: –
- Company Profile of interested Consultants is required.
- Consultants should include copies of Valid TIN, VAT/TOT registration certificate and renewed trade Licences for the year 2013. Failure to submit one of the eligibility criteria will be a ground for automatic rejection.
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders.
- Interesting bidders may have any question regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email Wakgari Alem email@example.com till 1st November 2021 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM) copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended.
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2021/016 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE. (Separate financial and technical envelope)
- Technical proposal will be opened first depending on the evaluation result financial proposals will be opened.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s.
- Nominated service provider would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated service provider should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment condition will be stated in the contract agreement.
- DCA has a full right to reject unrelated thematic license related to legal service, financial service and auditing.
Request for Proposal document can be collected during working hours starting from 24th October 2021 to 1st November 2021 to the address stated below.
The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 1st November 2021, before (COB) close of business 5:30PM.
DanChurchAid Ethiopia,Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House,Tel. 0115-52-23-86
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid.