Mercy Corps invites eligible and interested consultant or firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 10/21/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0111110777
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/05/2021
Request for Proposal
Consultancy Description: Developing 5-year strategic plan for Gambella Credit and Saving Institution (GCSI)
Background of the TA Assignment
Mercy Corps is currently implementing the RISING project in the Gambella Region of Ethiopia which has the goal of improving livelihoods and economic opportunities for local populations as well as refugees.
Mercy Corps and Gambella Micro Credit and Saving Institution (GCSI) are seeking a national consultant to develop a 5- years strategy for GCSI. GCSI was established in 2008 and has 14 branches with total deposit and outstanding loan of Birr 130 million and 193 million respectively.
- Objectives and key deliverables of the TA Assignment
The overarching objective of this assignment is to identify the main bottlenecks and a roadmap to sustainability, profitability, and growth for GCSI while identifying opportunities and new insights to strategically drive GCSI in affirming itself as a key player in the Ethiopian financial market.
- Organizational gap analysis and external market assessment
- 5-year strategic plan with detailed workplan to implement the strategy
- Expert Profile
- At least ten-year demonstrated leadership in strategic and business planning, financial planning and analysis, program development and business development required
- Solid experience in project management, development, and facilitation of planning sessions with senior leaders, directors, and management.
- Solid working knowledge of Ethiopian microfinance and banking sector
- Good experience knowledge with best practices of digitalize financial systems and core-banking systems
Submission of the proposal:
The consultant or firm should submit a proposal including the proposed methodology and approach, relevant experience and references and financial proposal.
The consultant(s) CV(s) should also be submitted as an attachment to the proposal to Mercy Corps by 5th November 2021, 17.00 East Africa Time (EAT).
Eligible companies/firms must submit the following:
- Past track record and relevant experience
- CV of consultant(s), team composition and company profile (if relevant).
- Proposed methodology and work plan.
- Copies of renewed business license and registration certificates.
- Contact information of references
- Financial proposal with a detailed breakdown of costs (including all related costs) in ETB mentioning the terms of payment.
- Technical and financial proposal separately and in a sealed envelope should be sent to Mercy Corps Ethiopia head office, P.O.Box: 14319, Addis Ababa or Electronic copy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- email@example.com can be used for any questions and clarifications; and only till 30th October 2021 5:00PM EAT
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
- Application deadline is 5th November 2021 at 17.00 East Africa Time and proposals sent after this date may not be considered.
- Please collect the Tender package from Mercy corps Addis Ababa office located Hayahulet, Afro Building, Tel. No. 251-11-111-0777 or sending request by email firstname.lastname@example.org OR can be downloaded from www.mercycorps.org/tenders
- Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
- Please refer the tender package for the details.