Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legally recognized and experienced Guard Security Services Providers
- Category : Security & Protection Equipment Guarding
- Posted Date : 10/22/2021
- E-mail : SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/08/2021
Invitation to Bid for Guard Security Services
Public Bid No: PR21-172-ADD
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse would like to invite legally recognized and experienced Guard Security Services Providers for the year 2022. These services are required for our offices in different parts of the country.
Eligible Bidder should meet the following criteria:
- Renewed trade License and Legal Registration.
- Tax/ VAT Registration Certificates.
- Bid Guarantee/ letter for two months; 1% of the total bid.
- Proper Registration, Government Permission, and Experience working in different parts of Ethiopia.
- Willingness to include specific organizational rules for security guards and to work closely with Samaritan’s Purse Ethiopia Security personnel.
Bid Submission Guidelines
- The technical document & financial proposal should be submitted separately based on the above requirements.
- The Suppliers must collect the RFQ from the Addis Ababa office and willing to supply uniforms, Periodic training to security guards and clearly set the minimum net salary to the guards.
- All documents should be hand delivered and placed in a “Tender Box” at the reception area or emailed to SPEthiopiaBids@samaritan.org no later than the 8th November 2021. 4:30 PM
- The documents should be clearly labeled and sealed, “Bid for Security Services 2022”
- The bid will be opened without the presence of bidders based on organizational policy and we reserve the right to cancel the bid.
Address: Samaritan’s Purse International Relief, Bole Medhanialem, next to the Mosaic Hotel, P. O. Box 10485, House no 2367, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.