Commercial Bank of Ethiopia would like to invite interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Item
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0113691901
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/11/2021
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid No. 86/2021/22
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia would like to invite interested bidders for the purchase of under listed Item on Long Term Framework Agreement.
|Description of items||UOM||Quantity||Bid Bond /EMD Amount in Birr||Bid Number||Bid Opening date||Bid Style|
|1.||CABLE CLIP 14MM||PACK||360||
Local Competitive Bid
|3.||GROUND WIRE 1X4MM||METER||15,000|
|4.||CABLE CLIP 12MM||PACK||150|
|5.||ENERGY SAVING LAMP18-24W||EACH||300|
|6.||CHANGEOVER SWITCH 50A FOUR POLE||EACH||50|
|7.||FLORESENT LAMP 18W||EACH||2,000|
|8.||POWER CABLE 4X6MM||METER||10,000|
|9.||BREAKER 3PHASE 25AMP||EACH||300|
|10.||LED SURFACE MOUNTED 18 WATT||EACH||300|
|12.||THREE PHASE BREAKER 32 AMP||EACH||100|
|13.||LED PANEL LIGHT 30X60||EACH||30|
|14.||FUSE 10X38 2AMP||EACH||10|
|15||FUSE 10X38 4AMP||EACH||10|
|16||SURFACE MOUNTED DOUBLE SWITCH||EACH||30|
|17||SURFACE MOUNTED SOCKET||EACH||30|
|18||CIRCUIT BREAKER 160A 3PHASE||EACH||3|
|19||CIRCUIT BREAKER 80AMP 3PHASE||EACH||5|
|21||CONTACTOR THREE PHASE 32A||EACH||12|
|22||ELECTRICAL TEST LIGHT||EACH||10|
|23||ELECTRICAL WORK GLOVE||EACH||20|
|24||EMERGENCY LIGHT COMPLETE SET||EACH||10|
|25||ENERGY SAVING LAMP 11WATT||EACH||200|
|26||ENERGY SAVING LAMP HOLDER||EACH||30|
|27||FLEXIBLE CABLE 2.5X2MM||METER||300|
|28||MAGNETIC BALLAST 18 WATT||EACH||100|
|29||RIGID CABLE 1X1.5MM||METER||400|
|30||RIGID CABLE 1X2.5MM||METER||300|
|31||RIGID CABLE 1X4MM||METER||300|
|32||SPOT LIGHT 4 WATT||EACH||100|
|33||SPOT LIGHT 6 WATT||EACH||100|
|34||CONTROL CABLE 4X1.5MM||METER||100|
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from Wednesday October 27, 2021 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028 during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation of copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates is a must. And you can access the Bid document online from https://extratenders.com.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ by the amount shown in the above table in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond for bid no. 86/2021/22 shall be provided separately until November 11, 2021 before 12:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address; 2nd floor room No. 201 and Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
- The bid documents must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours on or before November 11, 2021 at 2.00 P.M. at the place mentioned under No.2 above.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend on November 11, 2021 at 2.30 P.M. at the place mentioned under No.2 above.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58/26, Fax: 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, TenderInquiry@cbe.com.et
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (6) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.