Awash International Bank S.C. is assessing products to that helps to manage servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 10/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/09/2021
INVITATION TO BID
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-IT-09/202122
- Awash International Bank S.C. is assessing products to that helps to manage servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, and tablets from a central location.
- The Bank, therefore, invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the Supply, Installation, Implementation, Testing and Documentation of Desktop Central Solution as listed under here.
|Supply and Implementation of Desktop Central solutions||NA|
|Software Premium Support from OEM||3year’s|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th floor Room No 12-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any AWASH BANK INTERNATIONAL BANK S.c Branch during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00AM) starting from October 25, 2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate.
- The bids must be accompanied by a bid Bond of birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) In the form of unconditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any Bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before November 9, 2021 at 10:00 AM in the above-mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who, wish to attend on November 9, 2021 at 11:30 AM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.