Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of men and ladies shoe as per the quantity listed hereunder.
- Category : Textile & Leather Products Sell & buy
- Posted Date : 10/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/09/2021
RE-INVITATION TO BID
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER RE-BID AB 23-2021/22
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of men and ladies shoe as per the quantity listed hereunder.
|1.3||Leather Boot for motorist||Pair||14|
|2.1||LTO-5 Data Cartridge||Pcs||900|
|2.2||LTO-7 Data Cartridge||Pcs||300|
|2.3||LTO-8 Data Cartridge||Pcs||100|
|3.1||ID Card Holder||Pcs||12,000|
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank S.C located at Awash Towers 12th Floor Room No. 12-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each Lot by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH INTERNATIONAL BANK S.C, ANY BRANCH during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM; 1:00 PM-4:30 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from October 26, 2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount of: –
- For LOT-1 birr 150,000.00 (One hundred fifty thousand)
- For LOT-2 birr 160,000.00 (One hundred sixty thousand)
- For LOT-3 birr 50,000.00 (Fifty thousand) In the form of unconditional and irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other banks or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any Bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before; November 9,2021 at 10:00 AM
- Technical Bid opening shall be held at the office of Procurement and supplies management Directorate, Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on: – November 9,2021 at 10:30 AM for LOT-1, at 10:45 AM for LOT-2 and at 11:00 AM for LOT-3.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.