Enat Bank invites all interested bidders for the supply of different materials and services which are written under their lot mentioned below.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 10/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0115585664
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/16/2021
INVITATION TO LOCAL COMPETITIVE BID
- Enat Bank invites all interested bidders for the supply of different materials and services which are written under their lot mentioned below.
|LOT||Description||Bid floating date||Bid opening date and time|
|SWIFT Customer Security Program (CSP) IT Security Assessment||October 25-Nov 16,2021||November 16, 2021 Afternoon at 8.30 local time|
|2||Documentary Video Production Service||October16-November 16,2021||November 16, 2021 Afternoon at 9.00 local time|
|3||SMART Cards and PIN Mailers||October16-November 16,2021||November 16, 2021 Afternoon at 9.30 local time|
- The Bid document shall be obtained from the HRM and SS Department , at Enat Tower,6th floor Kasanches in front of Federal Crime Investigation Bureau (the then Grand Yordanos Hotel) against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 ( Two Hundred) at the bank’s Main Branch only during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00AM, 1:00–4:15PM and Saturday 8:00-11:45AM.) for each lot at the mentioned date and time in the table above.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a bid security amounting to Birr10,000 (Birr Ten Thousand) in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee valid for not less than 90days from the date of opening or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) for each lot. Bid security in any other form is not acceptable.
Note: – A bank guarantee issued from any branches of Enat Bank is not acceptable and subject to disqualification.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at the mentioned date and time in the table above at Enat Bank Procurement & Property Management Division, 6th floor.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who wish to attend.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Enat Bank, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0115585664,
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 – 4 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.