HelpAge International invites wax sealed bid from eligible bidders Grade -2 and above in drilling for drilling of deep well/Borehole
- Category : Water Well Drilling & Water System Installation
- Posted Date : 10/23/2021
- Phone Number : 011126153
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/09/2021
INVITATION TO TENDER
RFQ Ref #: HAI-RFQ/015/2021
TO ALL WATER WORKS CONTRACTORS WITH LICENSE VALID FOR THE YEAR 2014 E.C
HelpAge International is a global network of organization working with and for older people. HelpAge International’s vision is one of worlds where older people fulfil their Potential to lead active, dignified, healthy and secure lives. HelpAge is an international network, bringing together more than 114 affiliates and 200 partners working with older people in over 50 countries.
HelpAge International now invites bids from eligible bidders for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for Drilling of deep well/borehole including development, construction, and pumping test as per the attached Bill of Quantities and specifications on the bid document.
HelpAge International invites wax sealed bid from eligible bidders Grade -2 and above in drilling for drilling of deep well/Borehole including development, construction, and pumping test in Seden in Guchi woreda of Borena zone, Oromia Region.
All bidders must have.
- A trade license and construction service certificates valid for the current fiscal year.
- Valid registration certificate from the Ministry of Water, Irrigation and Electricity or from regional Bureaus of water resource & Irrigation for furnishing the necessary labor, materials, and equipment for drilling of deep well/Borehole including development, construction, and pumping test.
- License indicating category of contractor.
- VAT and TIN registration certificate.
- Testimony for financial turnover of in the preceding fiscal year verified by external auditors’ report.
- Testimony of liquid working capital verified by bank statement in the last three months.
- The offer Envelope shall be submitted as follows
- The original and a copy of the offer document shall be sealed in separate envelopes and marked “Original Proposal” and “Copy of Proposal” respectively. The bid security shall be sealed in a separate envelope marked “Bid Security” (original & Copy) The technical and financial offers shall be sealed separately
- The envelopes in shall then be sealed in an outer envelope marked “Technical and Financial Proposal” All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of the total Bid Offer. The bid security shall be payable on demand to the employer and must be a Certified Payment Order (CPO).
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at HelpAge International office located in Addis Ababa, Kirkos sub city, Woreda 01, Axum Building 4th floor (on the way from Urael-Atlas), phone number, +251 (0)111 26153/37 or Mega Field office +251464480728.
A complete set of the bid documents may be collected from HelpAge International at its Addis Ababa office or Mega field office by producing relevant renewed trade and Water works construction licenses issued by competent government organs
Bid documents must be collected since 26 October 2021 and must be submitted to the above-mentioned office (s) on and before 09 November 2021 until 6:30 Local time and must be accompanied by 1% (One Percent) of the bid amount in the form of Sealed CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee. bids shall be valid for a period of 60 days after bid opening. The bid security shall be valid for 28 days beyond the bid validity. Bid will be opened on the same day in both offices @ 8:30 local time.
The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
N.B: – Bidders are requested to fill all the necessary details in the schedule not providing the required information’s in accordance to the enclosed instruction to bidders may lead to disqualification.
HelpAge International will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by bidders in connection with preparation and delivery of bids.