Nib International Bank would like to invite interested & eligible bidders for the printing & supply of passbooks
- Category : Printing & Publishing Service
- Posted Date : 10/23/2021
- Phone Number : 0115504452
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/12/2021
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE PRINTIG & SUPPLY OF PASSBOOK
Bid Refe. No NIB/15/2021/22
- Nib International Bank would like to invite interested & eligible bidders for the printing & supply of passbooks through open tender as tabulated below:
|S.N||Description of Goods||UOM||Qty||Bid Closing period||Bid Opening period|
|01||SAVING ACCOUNT PASSBOOK||
|November 12, 2021
November 12, 2021
|02||INTEREST FREE SAVING PASSBOOK||
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) Starting from October 27, 2021 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 12:00am and 1:00pm – 5:00pm and Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00 am, from the address mentioned below
- Address: Nib International Bank, Procurement Division, located at Sengatera Head quarter building 26th floor, for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 50 44 52/ +251 115 51 26 50, Fax +251 11 5622448
- For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
- Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
- Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
- This bid will be closed and opened on the date & time indicated in the above table in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
- Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids and failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
Nib International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 50 44 52/+251 115 51 26 50, Fax +251 11 5 62 24 48
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia