AYAT S.co intends to solicit bids for the Provision of the services for the Design, Supply, Construction, Installation, Commissioning and Testing of Compact Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Category : Water Engineering Machinery, Equipment & Tools
- Posted Date : 10/29/2021
- Phone Number : 0115574699
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/09/2021
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Title of the EOI: Provision of services for Design, Supply, Construction, Installation, Commissioning and Testing of Waste Water Treatment Plant based on latest Technology at Ayat S.co real estate building projects located at CMC Michael (Wesen) and Ayat Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Date of this EOI: 24 October, 2021
Closing Date for Receipt of EOI: 19 November, 2021.
EOI Number: EOI-Ayat S.co- Int. 001/2014.
Address EOI response to the Attention of: Procurement Department Head.
AYAT S.co, Head Quarter
Postal Code / P.O.Box No: 3802
Town/ City: Addis Ababa
Telephone No: 251-115 57 46 99
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
- AYAT S.co intends to solicit bids for the Provision of the services for the Design, Supply, Construction, Installation, Commissioning and Testing of Compact Waste Water Treatment Plant at CMC Michael (Wesen) and Ayat area Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The Contractor shall complete works in accordance with the following project requirement and relevant standards.
- The contractor shall provide all personnel, management, manpower, equipment, tools, materials and other resources for Design, Supply, Construction, Installation, Commissioning and Testing of Compact Waste Water Treatment Plant of designed Capacity consists of Civil, Mechanical and Electrical installation and equipment’s.
- The contractor shall provide the design, drawings with calculations for the associated Civil, Mechanical and Electrical installations and equipment’s.
- All effluent treatment parameters for the specified Waste water treatment Plant and components shall comply with WHO standard and Ethiopian Environmental Codes.
- Parameters required for the WWTP design are as follows:
Technical data for liquid waste treatment system
|No||Site||No of buildings||No of story||No of apartment units||Average apartment type||No of shop||Preferred location for treatment plant|
|1||CCE, Wesen||71||1B+G+4 – 2B+G+20||8,572||3 Bed room||4,135||Below the ground ( there is no structure above)|
|2||Ayat, Zone 2||6||2B+G+12 – 2B+G+19||849||3 Bed room||1,390||At the basement floor|
|3||Ayat, Zone 8||8||2B+G+4 – 2B+G+12||620||3 Bed room||22||At the basement floor|
- Consider all the buildings with medium water consumption which is 120 liter per head per day.
- The quality level of treated water is expected to comply with the quality parameters (Such as BOD, COD etc.) set by local authority.
- The treated water is intended to be discharged into the nearby river or drainage system.
- Location for treatment plant can be decided after the thorough discussion with the technical person based on the proposed design.
- The works includes supply of all materials, fixtures, fittings, equipment and labour necessary for the completion of the services required. After a complete site investigation, the invited Companies are requested to submit letter of EOI, all legal and eligibility documents, and company profile that demonstrate past experience in similar projects, financial capabilities, organizational structure, expertise capacities and other relevant information that proofs the ability of the firm to handle the required works sufficiently in accordance with the above description of Requirements.
- It is Mandatory that Proposers shall visit project sites prior to the submission of their EOI in order to thoroughly familiarize themselves with the location, operating conditions and specific requirements.
- The solicitation will be based on detailed Statement of Works, General Conditions of Contracts and other related documents which will be provided by AYAT S.co to all companies who respond to this EOI and qualify for this tender.
- For this purpose, AYAT S.co will undertake a competitive bidding exercise shortly, accordingly would issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) to those companies who would express their interest and provide initial relevant information as to their ability to fulfil AYAT’s requirement.
- RFP will be requested from bidders found responsive for the EOI requirements as a second stage of the bid process. The RFP will include submission of fixed price proposal for the services and spare parts, project time table, project specials and other requirements to be disclosed later.
- AYAT S.co reserves the right in selecting the invitees for the competitive bidding based on substantial and proven records of performance in the subject field of activities and mere expressing an interest would not automatically warrant for tender document.
- AYAT S.co reserves the right to reject EOIs received after the above deadline.