Children Believe Fund (CBF) wants to invite eligible and interested bidders who can renovate 2 Children Care Centres
- Category : Construction Service & Maintenance
- Posted Date : 10/29/2021
- Phone Number : 0116187875
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/10/2021
Notice on bid for Renovation of Child Care Centres
Children Believe Fund (CBF) is non-profit Canadian registered charity and children-centred international development organization. In collaboration with ChildFund and with financial support by UNICEF, Children Believe Fund (CBF) is supporting Addis Ababa Early Childhood Development Initiative. CBF wants to invite eligible and interested bidders who can renovate 2 Children Care Centres in Lideta sub city Woreda 6 and Lemi Kura sub city Woreda 4, Ayat condominium Number 2 area.
Qualified supplier/bidder should meet the following requirement:
- Able to present business (construction) licence/certification renewed for Ethiopian fiscal year 2013/2014 E.C. and all applicable legal documents
- The bidder shall have experience in renovating infrastructures such as early childhood development/child care centres, KG and schools.
- Bidder shall able to mobilize both construction materials and labour for renovation of the child care centres within a short time.
Bidder shall collect the bill of quantity for the renovation of the centres from CBF and submit the price quotation for the work from CBF Ethiopia country office within Seven working days from the day of this announcement at working hours (8:00 AM – 5:0PM) until November 9, 2021 to the address below before 4:30PM.
Children Believe Fund reserves the right to partially or fully cancel the bid.
Children Believe Fund, Ethiopia country office,
Cape Verde Street/Bole Rwanda Area, Woreda 02, House Number 066, Floor 2, Bole Sub-city, P.O.Box:9123