Basic Education Network-Ethiopia (BEN-E) wants to hire a Chartered Certified Auditor
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 10/29/2021
- Phone Number : 0116467240
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/05/2021
BASIC EDUCATION NETWORK ETHIOPIA (BEN-E)
CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT
Basic Education Network-Ethiopia (BEN-E) is a network of91 memberNon-Government Organizations and Civil Society Organizations. BEN-E was established in 1998 as a network. Since then, BEN-N has been working in partnership with government and non -government organizations in the area of basic education. BEN-E was re-registered on September 04, 2019 and accorded legal personality with Registry Number 1372 as a local Organization operating in the area of basic education in line with the new Charities and Societies proclamation No.1113/2019, of the country
BEN-E/OXFAM-IBIS wants to hire a Chartered Certified Auditor to get its books of accounts audited for two fiscal years ending 31 December 2021.
The Audit Firm should:
- Have Professional Certificate of Registration from Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia;
- Conduct the audit in accordance with BENE/OXFAM-IBIS terms of reference, national laws and International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Have well established experience in auditing NGOs;
- Be VAT Registered; and
- Have renewed license;
- Start its audit activities on 10th January 2022 &submit final report on 10th February 2022
The audit process will be conducted at head office of BEN-E, near Athletics Federation of Ethiopia inGurdSholla area, Addis Ababa.
- Audit Report; and
- Management Letter.
Interested and competent bidders are, therefore, invited to submit theirtechnical and financial quotations, credentials and span of time they need to undertake the auditing activities within five working days of this announcement to the following address:
Basic Education Network Ethiopia (BEN-E)
P.O.Box81004, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
For further information, please call Tel. No. 011-646-7240, 091-124-0144