Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) would like to invite eligible & interested bidders for procurement of Security Service
- Category : Security & Protection Equipment Guarding
- Posted Date : 10/29/2021
- E-mail : BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com
- Phone Number : 0115584271
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/25/2021
INVITATION TO BID FOR SECURITY SERVICE
Bid Ref. No. BoA/PD/O-19/2020/21
Bank of Abyssinia (BoA) would like to invite eligible & interested bidders for procurement of Security Service for its Head Office, District Offices, Branches and other offices based on three years frame work long term agreement. Therefore, all interested bidders may participate and submit their technical and financial proposals with due consideration of the following requirements:
- Registration: Bidders are required:
- To be registered for provision of such service and they are expected to submit related valid Trade License for the current Ethiopian fiscal budget year.
- To be registered with Ethiopian Custom & Tax Authority and should produce valid documentations which include VAT, TIN and Tax Clearance Certificates.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding procedure of the Bank and is open to all eligible bidders.
- The bid document shall be collected from Bank of Abyssinia Procurement Department, located at Meskel Square area, Sunshine Building 1st floor, against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr) on working hour, (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00 PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00 AM-12:00 PM) starting from November 3, 2021.
- Eligible bidder must submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of ETB 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Birr only). The Bid bond must be in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.) in favor of Bank of Abyssinia S.C, in any other form is not acceptable.
- The technical & financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelop with one copy each.
- Bid security should be in a separate envelop and be submitted together with the technical envelop.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Bank of Abyssinia, Procurement Department, during office hours before November 25, 2021, at 10:00 A.M at the place mentioned above.
- The bid will be opened on November 25, 2021, at 10:30 A.M in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend at the place mentioned above.
- Bids submitted by bidders which do not meet the above mentioned requirements shall be rejected without further notice.
- The bank demands strict adherence to deadlines and Bids submitted beyond the final submission date will not be considered.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.
- For additional information bidders can contact by Tel. +251-115584271, +251-115584462, E-mail BOAprocurement@bankofabyssinia.com.
Bank of Abyssinia