Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of the under listed Spare Parts for EB -10UV Note counting Machine.
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 10/29/2021
- Phone Number : 0113690842
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/03/2021
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation to Local Open Bid
Bid No. 94/2021/22
- Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of the under listed Spare Parts for EB -10UV Note counting Machine.
|No||Description of Goods||Part No||Qty||Unit of Measurement|
|1.||CENTER ROLLER RUBBER FOR MODEL 10UV||7003||3000||Each|
|2.||LOWER CASE-RIGHT FOR MODEL 10UV||14003||300||Each|
|3.||LOWER CASE-LEFT FOR MODEL 10UV||14004||300||Each|
|4.||UPPER CASE RIGHT FOR MODEL 10 UV||1012||300||Each|
|5.||UPPER CASE LEFT FOR MODEL 10 UV||1013||300||Each|
|6.||STACKER MOTOR(GEARED MOTOR) FOR MODEL 10 UV||17003||750||Each|
|7.||STACKER GUIDE FOR MODEL 10 UV||19002||300||Each|
|8.||STACKER PIN FOR MODEL 10 UV||19004||300||Each|
|9.||STACKER TORISON SPRING FOR MODEL 10 UV||19003||300||Each|
|10.||SMPS FOR MODEL 10UV||16005||750||Each|
|11.||ENCODE SENSEOR FOR MODEL 10UV||1010||750||Each|
|12.||MOTOR PULLY FOR E-BANKING EB-10(1009)||1009||3000||Each|
|13.||STACKER MOTOR BOARD FOR MODEL 10 UV||16009||750||Each|
|14.||MOTOR PULLY GEER FOR NEW E-BANKING EB-10(1009)||–||750||Each|
|15||CIRCLE FUSE 3.15 AMPIRE(220 V AC SUPPLY)||–||600||Each|
NB: Partial bidding within a LOT is not allowed.
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from November 1, 2021 from Procurement Sub-Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 after depositing a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (One Hundred Birr) through CBE Finance process Acct. No. 1000134998028, during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) along presenting the payment advice, copy of renewed related Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/by the amount of Birr 100,000.- (One Hundred Thousand only) in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement sub-process, during office hours before December 3, 2021 at 2:00 p.m.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on December 3, 2021; at 2:30 P.M.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, 011 3 690842/011 3 72 28 58.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.