GIZ Office Addis Ababa would like to invite all interested & eligible local suppliers for Procurement of hand tools
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 10/29/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0115587935
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/11/2021
Bid Announcement for Procurement of hand tools
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit ‘’GIZ Office Addis Ababa’’ would like to invite all interested & eligible local suppliers to submit their technical specification & financial offer for equipment listed below
|1||Spade with handle||Fully described @ 2Merkato website||pcs||750||I|
|2||Hoe with handle||>>||pcs||750||II|
|3||Pickaxe with handle||>>||pcs||750||III|
|5||Bow Saw blade||>>||pcs||750||V|
|7||Tape Meter (50meter length)||>>||pcs||250||VII|
|8||Nylon rope (1 roll= 100mtr, diameter 4mm)||>>||roll||250||VIII|
Bid reference number: 91156973
Deadline for submission: 10.11.2021 (4:00PM in the Afternoon)
Any eligible local supplier which might be interested in accepting the GIZ-Office proposal for supplying the items is welcome to submit technical specification, financial offer using the price sheet and warranty period by labeling the reference number 91156973 on the envelope to GIZ-Office located next to Jupiter Hotel at Bloom Tower 9th Floor, Kazanchis. Those who are interested to be the one, detail specification is described at 2Merkato site: https://tender.2merkato.com/tenders/view/249107/featured
Special conditions or Instruction:
- Supplier should have and attach a valid TIN/VAT/ renewed Business License/Legal documents
- Indicate that the price offer is before OR after VAT or ToT.
- Supplier can offer for one LOT or all LOTs. Awarding is according to the LOT clustered, but more than one LOT may be awarded.
- Technical specification is detail description of the material. Legal Documents/ business licenses WILL NOT be considered as technical Specification.
- Your offer might be rejected or disqualified if technical specification and financial offer is NOT submitted separately, if delivery date is not within the below stated expected delivery date, if reference number is not indicated on the envelope, AND if legal documents/licenses are submitted as technical offer.
- The offer shall be submitted in the language of the tender documents.
- Your financial offer has to be in line with the provided bid sheet.
- Financial offer currency has to be in ETB (Ethiopian Birr).
- Validity date of your offer should be 60 to 90 days
- Delivery time should be within 12 working days after official order is given. If the supplier fails to deliver within 12 working days GIZ-Office has the right to cancel/terminate the order.
- Payment should be settled after
- Please indicate the actual delivery date on your offer
For any clarifications, kindly contact GIZ-Office through the below addresses: –
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel +251 11 5587935
- GIZ reserve the right to cancel the tender partially or fully.
We look forward to hearing from you.