Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible, competent and reliable suppliers for Laundry Soap,Bathing Soap and Plastic Bucket
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 11/03/2021
- Phone Number : 0116611730
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/18/2021
Invitation for Bid for National Tender
Bid No – IFB 04-2021
Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Our mission is to improve the living standards of people who cannot meet their basic needs by strengthening capacity to meet those needs and responding to emergency situations where necessary.
In order to support our WASH program in Somali Region, Concern Worldwide- Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible, competent and reliable suppliers or manufacturers who can supply the under listed items.
|Lot No||Item Description||Unit||Quantity|
|Laundry Soap, 250 gram||Pcs||41,006|
|Bathing Soap, 100 gram||Pcs||82,012|
|Plastic Jeri Cans, 20 liter Capacity, Weight, 1000gram||Pcs||4,142|
|Plastic Bucket, 20 liter Capacity, Weight, 600gram||Pcs||2,071|
- A complete tender dossier can be collected from our country office starting from 5th to 15th November, 2021. Please note: the tender dossier shall only collected during working hours as specified below.
Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Friday from 8:00am to 1:00pm
Concern World Wide-Ethiopia Country Office
Addis Ababa Ethiopia, Sholla Market
Yeka Sub- city, kebele 13/14
Telephone: + 251 116 61 17 30 /+251 116 51 23 60
- Bidders should be aware of and comply with the following conditions due to COVID-19
- The bid dossier will ONLY available for collection between 5th to 15th November, 2021
- Bids should be submitted on or before 18th November, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. Any bid submitted after specified closing date and time will be considered as late and none-responsive bid
- Bid will be opened on 18th November at 10:30 A.M. However, due to COVID, bidders will not be invited to attend the opening session.
- Bidders are advised to read the tender dossier carefully
- Bidders are allowed to bid for one or for both LOTs.
- Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement unit in any of working hours before the closing date.
- Bidders must have the relevant business license copy during the collection of the bid documents.
- Further Instructions and information on submission are provided on tender dossier.
- Concern Worldwide-Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids for any reason.