Development Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and potential bidders for the procurement of Installation of Redundant Fiber Uplink from Access Layer Switch to Data Centre
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 11/07/2021
- Phone Number : 0115506020
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/23/2021
Development Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Bid Ref. No. DBE/NCB/IT/S/004/2021/2022
- Development Bank of Ethiopia invites interested and potential bidders for the procurement of ፡
|No.||Descripción||BID Security amount in ETB|
|Lot-1||Supply, installation and commissioning of IP Cameras, NVR with HDD, VMS and Fiber patch cord cables.||40,000.00|
|Lot-2||Installation of Redundant Fiber Uplink from Access Layer Switch to Data Centre||30,000.00|
- Interested bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents;
- Renewed trade license
- Tax clearance certificate
- TIN Certificate
- Suppliers Registration Certificate from
- VAT Registration Certificate
- Manufacturer Authorization letter
- Bidders shall submit bid security as detailed herein below:
- Interested bidders shall Purchase complete set of bidding documents beginning from November 08, 2021 upon payment of a non-refundable Birr 100 (Birr One hundred only) to Customer Accounts Transaction Service office, Tower I, Ground floor and collect the bid document from Goods and Service Procurement Team, Tower II, 5th
- Bids shall be submitted into the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before November 23, 2021 at 10:00 A.M (in the morning) at the Development Bank of Ethiopia Head Office Tower I, Ground floor.
- The Bid’s shall be opened on the above mentioned address, on November 23, 2021 at 10:05 A.M (in the morning) in the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from DBE Head Office, Property and Facility Management Directorate Procurement Team, Tower II, 5TH floor, Tel. +251 11 5506020, ext. 313/204; Fax +251 11 553 7982.
- Bidders should present their Financial and Technical documents separately in the sealed envelope.
- The language of Tender shall be English.
- DBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.