Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) invites eligible and interested individual consultant or consultancy firm
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 11/10/2021
- Phone Number : 0115578114
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/22/2021
Call for Consultants
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO)
Invitation of Consultants for the Development and Pilot Implementation of Business Continuity Plan
Fayyaa Integrated Development Organization (FIDO) is an Ethiopian resident not-for-profit Charity Organization registered with FDRE Agency for Civil Society Organization. FIDO is established in 2002 by a group of volunteers in Jimma Zone of Oromia regional state in response to the fight against HIV/AIDS pandemic. The organization has been providing both developmental and emergency humanitarian intervention since its inception. FIDO has an established presence in 26 districts throughout Ethiopia, and has operated in these areas of intervention for several years now.
FIDO has embarked on a journey to have a more comprehensive system and contingencies in place for its human resource, organizational assets, programs and partners, to appropriately conduct its affairs during unplanned disasters that might affect its services.
Experience and Qualification Required
The individual consultant or consultancy firm will be selected on the basis of their qualification and past experience. Therefore, this assignment will be commissioned to consultants or firms that have:
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration and management or other relevant fields to the job;
- Have completed at least one Emergency Preparedness and/or Business Continuity Plan (for government and/or private sector purposes) for the last 10 years;
- Very good understanding and have relevant training/s on Emergency Preparedness;
- Have working experience with known national and International NGOs on Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery fields.
- Proven experience in the fields of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery and has supportive documents.
Consultants who are interested can purchase the necessary document with non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (One Hundred) from the address provided below, during working days, from 8:30 AM to 05:20 PM. Those applicants interested and meeting the requirements can submit the required documents; copy of VAT certificate, license and registration, as well as CVs, credentials and support documents together with the technical and financial proposals.
Address: Tel. +251 – 11 557-81-14 Addis Ababa Head office around Lideta sub city in front of Solish Hotel (Addis Ababa Red Cross Office) inside Church of the Nazarene building 3rd floor office No 24
Application Period: within 10 working days after the advertisement.