The Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) an implementing agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of IT Equipment for document management system.
- Category : Computer Purchase
- Posted Date : 11/14/2021
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/14/2021
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
FEDERAL DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF ETHIOPIA
INDUSTRIAL PARKS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (IPDC)
COMPETITIVENESS & JOB CREATION PROJECT (CJCP)
PROJECT ID: P143302, CREDIT NO: IDA 6263-ET
PROCUREMENT OF IT EQUIPMENT FOR DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
NCB (IFB) No.: ET-IPDC-260887-GO-RFB
- This Invitation for Bids (IFB) follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for Competitiveness & Job Creation Project that appeared in Development Business WB4781-09/14 of 22 September 2014 online.
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) – the World Bank toward the cost of implementation of Competitiveness and Job Creation Project (CJCP) and the Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) an implementing agency intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under contract for the procurement of IT Equipment for document management system.
- The Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC) an implementing agency now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of IT Equipment for document management system.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Industrial Parks Development Corporation (IPDC), Competitiveness and Job Creation Project Coordination Office, Yeka Sub-City, Comoros Street, opposite Kenya Embassy, Habet Building, 3rd Floor, Addis Ababa, Monday through Friday during Working Days and Hours from 3:00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M. and from 2:00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. Local Time.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested Eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Birr 50 (Fifty Birr). The method of payment will be in Cash or in Certified Payment Order (CPO).
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 2:00 P.M. 14 December 2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 2:30 P.M. 14 December 2021.
- All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of ETB 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Birr) from Recognized and Authorized Commercial Bank operating in the Country.
- The address referred to above is:
Attention: Ato Shiferaw Solomon – Project Coordinator(Acting)
Or Nejmedin Mohammed, Procurement Management Specialist
Address: Yeka Sub City, Comoros Street, opposite to Kenya Embassy,
Industrial Parks Development Corporation, Competitiveness and Job Creation Project Coordination Unit, Habet Building, 3rd Floor, Addis Ababa