Hawassa Children’s Organization (HCO) is seeking for competent, qualified, experienced and reliable contractor or company for Installation of 13KWp Solar PV and solar thermal systems
- Category : Solar & Photovoltaic
- Posted Date : 11/17/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0921568016
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 11/30/2021
HAWASSA CHILDREN’S ORGANIZATION
Member of CCRDA
Call for Contract Installation of 13KWp Solar PV and solar thermal systems in Hawassa Children’s organization and Vocational training college.
Hawassa Children’s Organization (HCO) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization based in Hawassa, Ethiopia. HCO was established in 2003 to provide care and support to vulnerable and disadvantaged children and families who are primarily orphaned. The Organization also supports single headed families in different ways through its community development program. Beside charity operations, HCO provides vocational trainings for young men and women in different fields. Solar energy training is one of the trades in the college. Currently, HCO’s vocational training college is striving to develop its capacity on solar energy training and to expand its role to social services and local development through solar energy interventions here under project entitled the Green People energy –Small Project fund(GBE-SPF)
HCO is seeking for competent, qualified, experienced and reliable contractor or company for Installation of 13KWp Solar PV and solar thermal systems in Hawassa Children’s organization and Vocational training college.
Mandatory requirement: Copy of renewed & relevant business license, Copy of vat/ (TOT) registration certificate, Copy of TIN certificate,
Technical Evaluation (Mandatory) 50%
Financial Evaluation 50%
- Tenders submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- HCO reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Bid instruction documents for the contractor can be obtained from HCO in hardcopy according to the details provided with TOR.
- A complete set of the bid document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders (when they collect the bid document should pay 100 ETB only)
Bid opening and Deadline Date
- Date for tender document collection: From November 15, 2021 to November 30, 2021
- Time for collecting tender documents: 8:30am – 5:00pm from Monday to Friday
- Tender deadline and public opening: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 3:30 pm (afternoon)
Address; Hawassa Children’s Organization – Vocational Training College, GBE SPF project office, On Loke road, Behind Hawassa Polytechnic College, Hawassa, Ethiopia.
Tel; +251 92 156 8016/+251 46 220 8460.