PSI/Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of Development/Production of Audio Messages and Radio Ad Spot Messages
- Category : Public Relations & Public Address Systems
- Posted Date : 11/24/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0116674820
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/09/2021
Invitation to Bid
Development/Production of Audio Messages & Radio Ad Spot Messages
Tender Reference No # PSI/025/2021
PSI/Ethiopia, a growing International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of Development/Production of Audio Messages and Radio Ad Spot Messages services based on Open Bid procurement method
Bidders may obtain bidding documents from PSI/Ethiopia during office hours starting from November 24, 2021, until December 8, 2021, by sending a formal request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tender documents will be sent to applicants within 24 hours of a formal request sent to this email.
Bid responses must be officially submitted-to and received-by PSI/Ethiopia office on or before December 9, 2021, till 10:00 AM (morning). All bids shall be submitted in hard copies. Late bids shall be rejected.
PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Minimum/Prequalification requirements to participate in the tender:
1. Clear copies of renewed business, license, VAT registration certificate, and TIN certificate
2. Submission of Bid security bond in the amount of ETB 10,000 in the form of CPO or equivalent
3. Bidder’s acceptance to PSI’s General Terms and Conditions [Annex C]
4. Bidder’s acceptance to PSI’s Specific Terms and Conditions:
- Validity of proposal: 90 days
- Willingness to submit a performance bond (if required); amount to be determined upon award
- Payment Terms: Negotiated
- Availability for immediate engagement and deployment of resources upon award
5. Bidders shall submit their proposals in two separately sealed envelopes, signed, and stamped. On the envelopes the phrases “Technical proposal” or “Financial proposal”, along with the bidder’s name and address, tender reference number and tender title will be clearly written.
6. Population Service International reserves the right to accept or reject this tender in part or in whole
PSI Ethiopia Address
Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/07 Namibia Street from Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel on the right side of the road. Adjacent to SOS International Villages 11th floor on METI Building Tel:- +251-11-6674820/78 or+251-11-6674607, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia