PSI/Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Personal Protective Equipment
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 11/24/2021
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Phone Number : 0116674820
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/09/2021
Invitation to Open Tender
Supply of Personal Protective Equipment
Bid No. PSI/027/2021
- PSI/Ethiopia, a growing International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of Personal Protective Equipment based on Open Bid procurement method
- Bidders may obtain bidding documents from PSI/Ethiopia during office hours starting from November 24, 2021, until December 8, 2021, by sending a formal request to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching a:
- Valid Business License
- Valid Certification from the Ethiopian Food and Drug Authority.
Tender documents will be sent to applicants within 24 hours of a formal request sent to this email. Do not forget to attach a renewed business license in your request.
- Bid responses must be officially submitted-to and received-by PSI/Ethiopia office on or before December 9, 2021, till 10:00 AM (morning). All bids shall be submitted in hard copies. Late bids shall be rejected.
- PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Minimum/Prequalification requirements to participate in the tender:
1. Clear copies of renewed business, license, VAT registration certificate, and TIN certificate
2. Valid certification from the Ethiopian Food and Drug Authority
3. Submission of Bid security bond in the amount of ETB 10,000 in the form of CPO or equivalent
4. Bidder’s acceptance to PSI’s General Terms and Conditions [Annex C]
5. Bidder’s acceptance to PSI’s Technical Specifications [Annex A]
6. Explicit statement of Delivery period or lead times for items quoted [Annex B]
7. Bidder’s acceptance to PSI’s Specific Terms and Conditions:
- Validity of proposal: 90 days
- Willingness to submit a performance bond (if required); amount to be determined upon award
- Payment Terms: 100 % payment after delivery of all items
- Delivery place: PSI Office/Warehouse, Addis Ababa
8. Population Service International reserves the right to accept or reject this tender in part or in whole
PSI Ethiopia Address
Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/07 Namibia Street from Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel on the right side of the road. Adjacent to SOS International Villages 11th floor on METI Building Tel:- +251-11-6674820/78 or+251-11-6674607, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia