The Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Development and Social Services Commission invites capable, reliable, reputable and licensed suppliers or the Purchas of EMERGENCY KIT, BEDDING SET, KITCHEN SET, SANITARY /HYGIENE SET.
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 11/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0111574630
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/09/2021
The Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus
Development and Social Services Commission
INVITATION TO BID
The Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus Development and Social Services Commission (EECMY-DASSC) is issuing this Bid for the Purchas of EMERGENCY KIT, BEDDING SET, KITCHEN SET, SANITARY /HYGIENE SET.
The Commission (EECMY-DASSC) invites capable, reliable, reputable and licensed suppliers to the Bid in line with the following conditions and specifications
- All interested and eligible bidders can obtain the bid document from EECMY-DASSC Head Office at the address given below during office working hours within the indicated dates.
- Details requirements are provided in the bid document which should be signed, stamped and retimed as part of bid requirement together with bidder’s price
- A complete set of the bid documents may be purchased by any interested and eligible bidder on the submission of a written application to the above-mentioned office up on payment of Non-Refundable Birr Two Hundred (200.00)
- All Interested bidders should collect the bid document up to December 8/2021 from EECMY-DASSC-HO Finance Office at the address given below
- All interested bidders are requested to deliver WAX SEALED BID DOCUMENT original and copy to EECMY-DASSC Head Office, in its building at Amist Kilo opposite to Amist Kilo AAU, Technology Institute with in fifteen (10) consecutive days from the announcement of this bid on Newspaper.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of thirty (30) days after bid opining. bids must be accompanied by Birr 10,000.00 in the form of Cashiers, payment order (CPO) and shall be marked payable to EECMY-DASSC and issued by eligible Ethiopian Bank
- Bidders must attach valid Trade/ Business licensee, Registration certificate, Tax payer certificate, VAT registration, tax clearance supported by eligible licensed auditors and good performance evidence and past work experience in related field
- Bids shall be opened at 2:00 PM on December 9/ 2021 in the presence of bidders or duly authorized representatives who wish to attend
The Commission (EECMY-DASSC) reserves the right to partially or as whole to change or cancel the bid process
The Address referred to above is
EECMY-DASSC Head Office, Arada K/K Amist Kilo Opposite to
AAU Technology Institute
: Tel.+ 251 11 1574630, 09-11306233, 09-10122754