Abt Associate Inc. is soliciting price quotations to select one preferred Insurance company
- Category : Insurance Services
- Posted Date : 11/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0115577530
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/09/2021
Request for Expression of Interest
Life and Medical Insurance for Staffs
Abt Associate Inc. is implementing the Health Financing Improvement Program in Ethiopia with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). HFIP is a continuation of HSFR/HFG Project which has been working to support the implementation of the Health Sector Financing Reform and the Health Insurance Programs at the national, regional, zonal, woreda and health facility levels.
HFIP is soliciting price quotations to select one preferred Insurance company for Abt Associates Inc. Health Improvement Program which it intends to enter in to a One (1) year contract with a possibility of extension for the provision service procurements.
Interested Service Providers are invited to submit their Expressions of Interest (EOI) along with the following information:
- The organization’s/firm’s ability to give the required Service.
- Reference letters which demonstrate the organizations’ satisfactory past performance;
- Business Qualifications: Bidders must supply a description of core business qualifications. Bidder should attach the following copies of registration and license documents.
- TIN Certificate
- Renewed Business License
- VAT Registration Certificate.
- Ethiopian National Bank permit document and
- And other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such business.
The request for Quotation (RFQ) will be issued from November 30, 2021 to December 9, 2021. From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 PM. Quotation submission will be due on December 10, 2021, no later than 5:00 PM.
Miss Aster Mekonnen will issue the bid documents and receive the proposals at the address stated below:
Abt Associates Inc. HFIP
Bizuager Bldg., Bisrate Gebreal Area, In Front of Adot Cinema, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Office: + 251. 115 577 530 ; Fax: +251 115 57 74 82