Reach for Change (RFC) invites interested and eligible Consultants
- Category : Baseline Consultancy
- Posted Date : 11/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0118222212
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/08/2021
Call for Consultants Service to Revise and Adapt RFC Entrepreneurship Bootcamp training Curriculum to be used for university and TVET Students (Pedagogy consultants)
Reach for Change is a non-proﬁt non-governmental international organization with its headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden. The organization is operational in 11 countries across the globe out of which three countries are in Africa. Reach for Change was registered in Ethiopia as a foreign organization in 2015 with registration number 3419 with the aim to positively impact the lives of young women and children in Ethiopia through building the capacity of local social entrepreneurs.
Currently, Reach for Change (RFC) envisions a green, sustainable economy in Ethiopia where everyone has the opportunity to have a decent quality of life and reach their full potential. A project called “Catalyzing green business in Ethiopia” intends to cultivate a strong pipeline of new green enterprise start-ups that will create green jobs and contribute to RFC’s vision by piloting an approach to inspire young people to start sustainable, green businesses, and supporting them to do so.
The ultimate goal of these interventions is to create new green enterprises, which in turn create both self-employment for the founders and employment opportunities for others.
The focus of the Curriculum Development: With the aim of creating new green enterprises, which in turn create both self-employment for the founders and employment opportunities for others. Green Entrepreneurial Boot Camp focuses on nurturing green entrepreneur mindsets and generating green enterprise ideas among TVET and university students.
Based on the above aim the curriculum development consultant will engage in adapting and revision of the existing Reach for change entrepreneurship Bootcamp curriculum/module. This will include reviewing existing TVET and University entrepreneurship courses and ensuring alignment with the educational curriculum. In addition, the consultant will work with experts in green-enterprise-speciﬁc content providers to ﬁt into the adapted curriculum.
The key deliverables of the consultancy work are included in the ToR. The task will be undertaken in 32 days from the agreement signed between Reach for Change Ethiopia and the consultant ﬁrm.
Required qualiﬁcation and Experience
- Proposed professional(s) for the work must hold a Masters Degree in Higher Education curriculum development, training/skill development methodology with an emphasis on innovation and learning; teaching; developmental psychology; pedagogical practice, green economy, green business development, and other related ﬁelds would be an added advantage.
- At least ﬁve years of relevant experience in curriculum and/or materials development for TVET and university students’ training programs.
- Experience as a team leader in review activities related to curriculum development.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing gender-sensitive educational/training programs in the context of TVET and universities.
- Ability to assess critically the review activities and results.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in undertaking similar curriculum revision, adaptation, and excellent report writing skills.
- Very good understanding of green economy development in Ethiopia as well as globally, social entrepreneurship approaches, and green entrepreneurship, and green economy in Ethiopia.
- Knowledge of the current structure, strengths, and challenges facing green enterprises.
- Extensive experience in providing training especially related to TOT
- Demonstrated leadership skills in education program design and delivery.
- Should have a renewed license for consultancy service with a TIN registration certiﬁcate.
Mode of Application
Consultants who are interested in carrying out this Consultants Service to Revise and Adapt RFC Entrepreneurship Bootcamp training Curriculum to be used for university and TVET students Eligible vendors may receive Request for proposal (RFP) or TOR document from reach for change official email address email@example.com . The bidder shall submit original and copy of the bid in separate envelopes sealed and stamped, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” for Technical and Financial proposals separately (including copies of renewed Trade License, Business Registration License, Tax Payer’s Registration, VAT Registration, and professional competency Certificates).
All documents (Technical and Financial proposals) must be delivered to th is address Reach for Change Ethiopia, Yeka Sub-city, Woreda 09, Gurd Shola Ten sisters NGO Building 6th floor Tele +251 118222212 on or before December 08, 2021.
Please note that the submitted documents will be opened by Reach for Change Ethiopia Procurement committee and the technical and financial evaluation result will be disclosed on email others means of communication and will be communicated to the winner up on the completion of technical & Financial evaluation.
The deadline for application is Wednesday, December 08, 2021