Catholic Relief Services invite legally registered transport companies to provide transportation services of food commodities
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 11/27/2021
- Phone Number : 0112788800
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/08/2021
TRANSPORTATION SERVICE TO CONVEY FOOD COMMODITY
TENDER №: CRS-SC-2021-34
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is a nonprofit non-governmental international relief and development organization working with international and local partners and serving people on the base of need, not creed, race or nationality in more than 100 countries in five continents. Catholic Relief Services / Ethiopia (CRS/Ethiopia) is a country program of Catholic Relief Services which is an international humanitarian agency working to alleviate human sufferings and foster human development in Ethiopia.
In relation with this, CRS/Ethiopia program would like to invite legally registered transport companies to provide transportation services of food commodities from CRS Ethiopia warehouses located in Hawassa to Arsi Negele, Heben Arsi and Shalla Woredas as stated in the Bidding Document.
Transportation Companies who are interested to participate in the tender should have.
- A valid Commercial Registration Certificate
- A valid and renewed trade license for the sector (2014 ONLY)
- A valid registration certificate from Road Transport Authority
- Tax Identification Number and Value Added Tax Certificates.
- Truck ownership certificate given from Ministry of Transport
- Vehicle Insurance Certificate
- A Bid Security in the amount of ETB 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand) in the form of only C.P.O from recognized bank. Insurance bond is not accepted.
The complete tender documents are available at CRS/Ethiopia office located at Swaziland St. Gulele Sub-city, Enkulal Fabrica, P.O. Box 6592, Addis Ababa during office hours Monday to Friday from November 29, 2021, to December 8, 2021.
Duly completed bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to CRS/Ethiopia clearly marked by “Bidders Name, Address, legal stamps, signatures and name of particular categories” and submit their technical and financial documents (two different envelops sealed for each category and also two copies: one original and one copy for both technical and financial information) to the address mentioned above and shall put into the bid box provided for the purpose.
The last bid submission date shall be December 8, 2021, up to 2:00 PM. Bids after this date and time will not be considered.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
For further information, bidders can contact us: Phone: +251-11 278 88 00