Awash International Bank S.C. invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply of Lenovo Flex Compute Nodes
- Category : Bank Related
- Posted Date : 11/27/2021
- Phone Number : 0115571107
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/11/2022
INVITATION TO BID
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
PROCUREMENT REFERENCE NUMBER AB-IT 12/2021/22
- Awash International Bank S.C. is in the process of upgrading its infrastructure as a result of implementation of various IT solutions with other systems.
- The Bank, therefore, invites technically competent and commercially competitive proposals from bidders for the supply, installation, configuration and documentation of Lenovo Flex Compute Nodes and other related Services.
- Lenovo Flex Compute Node – Type 1
- Lenovo Flex Compute Node – Type 2
- Lenovo Certified DDR-SDRAM’s
- Veeam Availability suite
- Ultrium LTO Tape Cartridges
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 12th floor Bank side room No 12-02 upon producing receipt of nonrefundable fee of Birr 200.00 /Two Hundred/ by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at any Awash International Bank S.C Branch during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM12:00AM) starting from Decemeber 1, 2021 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders..
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid bond amount ETB 500,000.00 (Five hundred Thousand) for local bidder and USD 10,000.00 (Ten thousand) for foreign bidder. The Bid bond must be in the form of Bank guarantee or cash payment order (CPO) in favor of Awash International Bank S.C. from a) any local bank, b) Citibank N.A New York, c) Citibank N.A. London, d) Commerz Bank A.G, e) Deutsche Bank A.G, f) National Westminster Bank, g) ING Bank, Amsterdam. The bank guarantee should be issued by any scheduled Bank and it must be counter guaranteed by local bank.
- Bid document must be deposited in the bid box prepared for this purpose on or before January 11, 2022 at 10:00 AM in the above-mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held at Office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend on January 11, 2022 at 10:30 AM.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Office of Procurement and Supplies Management Directorate Awash Tower 12th floor Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 6 above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.