Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. Would like to invite interested vendors to bid for the supply of the following office furniture
- Category : House Furniture Office Furniture
- Posted Date : 11/28/2021
- Phone Number : 0115577771
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/10/2021
Invitation to Bid
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C. Would like to invite interested vendors to bid for the supply of the following office furniture (Mesh Medium Furniture and Teller Stool) from Stock
|1||Mesh Medium Swivel Chair||pcs||500||as per specifications described in the bidding document|
|2||Teller Stool||pcs||300||as per specifications described in the bidding document|
Interested bidders are invited to submit their bids as per the conditions stated below;
- Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm commencing from November 29, 2021 until bid closing date at Dembel City Centre, 2nd floor (passenger lift 6), Office of the procurement Team.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of non-returnable fee of Birr 100 (Birr one hundred only) at Cooperative Bank of Oromia’s Finfine branch in cash upon presenting duly signed application to the bid supported by copies of renewed trade license, TIN & VAT registration certificate, bidders who didn’t obtain the bidding documents directly from the bank will be rejected during evaluation.
- Bid document must be delivered to Dembel City Centre, 2th floor (passenger lift 6), Office of Procurement and Facility Management on or before 10 December, 2021.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 100,000 (Birr one hundred thousand only) for office furniture (Mesh Medium Swivel Chair and Teller stool) (in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank guarantee in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromia which is valid for 120 days in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document.
- Bidders must submit their Technical and Financial document in one Original and one Copy – all separately signed and wax sealed.
- The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with “Bid Document for office furniture (Mesh Medium Swivel Chair and Teller stool) ”.
- Bids will be opened at the bank’s V/P, Finance and Facilities Management Office, Dembel City Centre 9th floor (passenger lift 6) on December 11, 2021 at 4:00 AM. Bidders may not participate in the bid opening ceremony due to COVID-19.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Procurement & Facility Management
Dembel City Center
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia