Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) wants to select a new pre-qualified vendors list for the supply of Goods and Services
- Category : Purchases
- Posted Date : 12/04/2021
- Phone Number : 0118685018
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/17/2021
Invitation for the selection of Pre-QualifiED VENDORS
Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) is the former Integrated Service on AIDS Prevention and Support Organization (ISAPSO) was established in October 27, 1997 and registered as local non-government organization. It is Board led organization with 11 members (5 Female and 6 Males). It has over 200 competent and committed staff with diverse qualifications and rich experiences working at head office, areas offices and field office level. At Present it has actively engaged in the implementation of different projects in Addis Ababa City Administration, Amhara, Oromiya, SNNPR and Sidama Regions with the fund from USAID, IOM, Luminous fund, MUNDO COOPERANTE and others.
ISHDO has decided to select a new pre-qualified vendors list for the supply of Goods and Services procured by the organization in line with its norms and standards for the products. The objective is to ensure sourcing of high-quality product from eligible sources, efficient utilization of funds at the best interest of the beneficiaries and to obtain the best service outcomes.
The assignment requires interested and eligible organizations with proven experience in their respective business areas.
Category of Goods and Services
|LOT 1 – Stationary material,||LOT 10 – Light Vehicle Rental Service,|
|LOT 2 – Cleaning materials,||LOT 11 – Media Production & Promotion Services,|
|LOT 3 – Office Furniture and Equipment||LOT 12 – IT and Software Solutions and related services,|
|LOT 4 – Computer and Accessories,||LOT 13 – Maintenance service for Photocopy Machines, Fax Machine and Printers,|
|LOT 5 – Printing Materials, Promotional items and Digital advertising works,||LOT 14 – Air Ticket Service|
|LOT 6 – Plate making for printing service||LOT 15 – Postal Delivery Service|
|LOT 7 – Photocopying, Binding & Laminating services||LOT 16 – Human Medicine, Medical Equipment& Supplies|
|LOT 8 – Electronic Materials,||LOT 17- Generator and Office General maintenance.|
|LOT 9 – Hotel Service||LOT 18- Translation service|
Companies interested to participate in the selection of pre-qualified vendors for goods and services need to submit the following documents to accompany EOI and the questioner form
- Detailed description of their company profile
- Detailed description of the firm’s experience in the areas of their line of business
- Recently renewed relevant License
- VAT (Value Added Tax certificate)
- TIN (Tax identification Number certificate)
- Copies of Testimony letter from recognized organization or companies
- Other supporting documents that are required to supplement the questioner form.
- Registration to participate in tender from Ministry of Finance
Interested suppliers can collect the supplier’s prequalification questioner form detail to accompany the expression of interest from Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) –Yeka Sub city, Gurde Sholla, Ten Sisters NGO Building, 2nd Floor, Next to Athletics Federation Building in person or can request the prequalification questionnaire form by the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Letter of expression of interest, the supplier’s prequalification questionnaire form and other supplementary documentation will be submitted to ISHDO head office on or before 17, December, 2021.
- Expression of interest must be sealed and stamped and indicate the LOT number on the sealed envelope.
- Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO) will shortlist suppliers based on the expression of interests.
- Integrated Service on Health and Development Organization (ISHDO)has the right to reject all or partially EOI entrants
Tel. +251-1- 116 676141/+251 118 685 018