Development Expertise Center kindly invites a qualified Audit firm (Certified audit firm who has as authorization from office of Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE)
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 12/04/2021
- Phone Number : 0116189184
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/14/2021
Development Expertise Center
Re-Call for External Audit Service
DEC-Ethiopia is legally re-registered by the Agency for Civil Society Organizations on 14 November 2019 in accordance with Civil Society Organizations proclamation No. 1113/2019 with a registration number, 0009.as an Ethiopian local non-governmental, not-for-profit and secular development organization established in 2007 and working for a Child Development, Skill and Entrepreneurship Development, Gender and life skill Development and lobby and Advocacy
In accordance with the Accountings and Audit Board of Ethiopia (AABE) Proclamation No. 847/2014 and 2014 and Civil Society organization Proclamation 1113/2019, DEC Ethiopia is required to submit an annual audit report of acceptable standard at the end of the fiscal year. Therefore, DEC kindly invites a qualified Audit firm (Certified audit firm who has as authorization from office of Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE) to conduct auditing of DEC’s account for the year ended December 2021.and the following three sequential years. the following requirement should be fulfilled to participate in the comparison for the audit services.
Interested audit firms should submit their technical and financial proposals in a sealed envelope which includes:
- Organizational profile
- Copy of renewed /recent professional and/or business license
- Copy of Certificate of compliance from the office of the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (ABBE)
- Copy of Tax clearance
- Copy of VAT registration certificate and Tax payer registration Certificate (TIN)
- Staff composition and firm profile, including principal partner
- Have evidence of auditing experience with similar NGOs
- Evidence of previous experience of auditing financial statements prepared based on IPSAS Accrual Base,
Scope of the service
- The firm will audit the client’s financial statement of the fiscal year.
- There will be about 40 box files of accounting documents.
- For some Specific project there will be Separate project based Audit based on the projects guide line and criteria.
- The firm should conduct the audit according to IPSAS and Agency for Civil Society Organization requirement.
- Financial consolidated report and Management letter will be the Major output of the services.
- In its proposal, the firm should provide the fee for audit service; duration of the annual audit; date of the final audit report.
- DEC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Applicant should submit their expression interest and audit fee in a separately sealed envelope in person to DEC office Addis Ababa office within 7 working days after this announcement is made. DEC-Ethiopia Head office, located at Around Shola Gebeya
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. For more information, please call