Abay bank invites all interested eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of Office Equipments & Supply & Implementation of Server
- Category : Office Items & Equipment Supplies
- Posted Date : 12/04/2021
- Phone Number : 0115570753
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/23/2021
Abay Bank S.C.
Invitation to National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Bid Ref. No: FM/05/441/2021-22
- Abay bank invites all interested eligible bidders to participate on the bid for the supply of hereunder listed items.
|Lot||Items category||Bid Closing Date||Bid Opening Date|
|Lot – 01|| Office Equipments:
v Laptop computer
v Cheque Scanner
v Camera Scanner
v Air conditioner
v Ventilation Fan
December 23, 2021 until 2:00 PM
December 23, 2021 at 2:30 PM
|Lot-02||Supply & Implementation of Server||December 23, 2021 at 2:45 PM||December 23, 2021 at 3:15 PM|
- Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Tax clearance certificate and VAT registration certificate is a must.
- Bid document shall be obtained commencing from December 7, 2021 from the office of Procurement and Property Management Department located at Abay Bank Head Office, Zequal Complex Building, 8th floor (Around Bambis or In front of Bambis NOC Fuel station) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr Only) for each lot by depositing at Abay Bank S.C, Main Branch Head Office Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 A.M, 1:00- 5:00 P.M and Saturday 8:00-12:00 A.M).
- For each lot, bid shall be accompanied by a 2% bid bond (security bond) of the total quoted bid value in the form of Unconditional & Irrevocable Bank Guarantee from other Banks with validity period not less than 120 days from the date of bid opening or Cashier’s Payment Order (C.P.O) from any local Bank.
- Bid document shall be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Procurement Division, cited at Abay Bank S.C, Procurement & Property Management Department during office hours on the above mentioned date and time.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal representatives who wish to attend on the above mentioned date, time and place.
- Failure to comply any of the above conditions shall entail automatically rejected.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement & Property Management Directorate, Tell. +251-11-557-07-53.
Abay Bank S.C.
Abay: The Trustworthy Bank!