Save the Children invites interested Bidders for the Supply of Stationery items
- Category : Stationery Supplies
- Posted Date : 12/04/2021
- Phone Number : 0113728920
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/28/2021
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Reference # – SCI-ET-2021-029
Tender Title: FOR THE SUPPLY FOR STATIONARY ITEMS
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to establish a one-year framework agreement with price with possible extension of additional one year for the Supply of Stationery items that will be used by SCI Ethiopia throughout the year in a continuous manner and hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender for these services.
Potential suppliers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100 from SCI offices in Addis Ababa starting from December 7, 2021 up to December 27, 2021 during working hours from the following Address’:
Save the children Addis Ababa Country office near Bisrate Gabriel Church, Supply Chain | Procurement Office -Tel # 0113 728920
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
- Eligibility Documents – Valid Business License (E.C. 2013/2014), VAT &, TIN registration certificate.
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 20,000 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid for a period of at least 2 months starting from the date of tender submission must be in a separate envelop on the Original Technical. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted) and should be presented with separate envelope.
- Company profile listing the bidders’ address, branches, structure, resources…etc.
- Evidence of bidders’ financial capacity in the form of Audit report.
- Evidence of past satisfactory performance on provision of similar supplies.
- A Filled SCI Price Schedule (Financial Offer).
- Declaration of acceptance to SCI’s statement of requirement, terms/conditions, and policies policies
Tenders must be submitted in two sealed envelopes, one Technical original and Technical Copy Separately, bearing an official company seal, and clearly marked by the “bidders’ name, address, and the tender reference number and title as stated above. Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for the purpose at SCI offices in Addis Ababa on December 28, 2021 on or before 02:00 PM.
Save the Children Procurement Committee will open tender responses on December 29, 2021 at 10:00Am at its own discretion due to COVID-19 Situations.
SCI reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.