SNV- Ethiopia would like to float a tender for interested, eligible & competitive bidder for the supply of Minibus High roof
- Category : Vehicle Purchase
- Posted Date : 12/04/2021
- Phone Number : 0116166232
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/15/2021
INVITATION FOR BIDS
PROCUREMENTS OF VEHICLE
To Procure – High Roof Minibus
Adverting Date: December 5th,2021
Closing Date and time 15th December,2021 at 5: 00 PM (Close of Business)
Location: Ethiopia, Addis Ababa
SNV is a Dutch based International Non-Profit Development Organization. SNV is working in over 38 developing countries across the world. SNV has been working in Ethiopia since 1970s. Currently it operates in eight regional states and Addis Ababa, in three sectors – Agriculture, WASH and Energy.
SNV- Ethiopia would like to float a tender for interested, eligible & competitive bidder for the supply of Minibus High roof, 2 WD, Turbo Diesel, 15 seating Capacity with duty basis to support the implementation of the Office as per the below specification.
|Description/ Specification||Description/ Specification for Minibus High roof vehicle|
|1||Mark||Minibus High roof, 2 WD, Turbo Diesel|
|2||Model:||Latest model (2021 preferable)|
|3||No. of Cylinders||4|
|4||CC||up to 3000|
|6||Tire Size :||Standard|
|8||Fuel Tank Capacity||Standard (70)|
|10||Airbags:||Driver & Front passenger|
|Air Conditioner, Power Door Lock, Remote control Locking, Full option, and Standard accessories|
Deadline: Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15th December 2021 up to 5:00 PM.
- Late bids will not be received.
- Interested bidder shall collect the full bid document from SNV Ethiopia Head office starting 6th of December,2021 from the below SNV Ethiopia Address
- Both technical and financial offers should be in separate envelopes and dully signed and stamped.
- Technical specification should be complete.
- All bid prices should be valid for 60 days.
- Bidders are required to furnish the following copies of relevant documents:
- Registration documents,
- VAT registration certificates
- Valid trading license
- Testimonials Letter
- SNV has a right to cancel or reject all the bid or partially, if found a better options.
Foreign suppliers should consider the costs related to customs clearance, bonded warehouse rent, transportation, insurance and delivery at SNV’s premises. Custom clearance will be the responsibility of the supplier and we need to receive all cleared documents with the vehicle, complete accessories.
Office Address: Address: Logistics Department; SNV Netherlands Development Organisation head office; Bole sub city, Worda 2, House number B92/6 Africa Avenue, Opp. Millennium Hall; Next to Sky light Hotel; P. O. Box: 40675, Tel + 251 (0) 11 616 6232, Ext 238; Fax number: +251-116166252; Addis Ababa, EthiopiaSNV-Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid partially or fully. .