Lutheran World Federation/LWF/Ethiopia invites borehole drilling companies
- Category : Water Well Drilling & Water System Installation
- Posted Date : 12/08/2021
- Phone Number : 0111551331
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 12/30/2021
INVITATION TO BID
Borehole Drilling and Completion Work in Kebribeyah District of Fafen Zone in the Somali National
LWF World Service Ethiopia plans to contract out drilling work of one borehole in Kebribeyah District of Fafan Zone in the Somali National Regional State. Therefore, LWF invites borehole drilling companies which fulfill the following requirements.
- Bidders must have renewed and valid business license and registration certificate valid from Ministry of Water Resources and must be registered for VAT.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 200 (Two Hundred Birr) from LWF World Service Ethiopia Head Office, Room no 25, Addis Ababa from December 08, 2021 to December 30, 2021 during office hour (8:00AM to 4:30PM)
- Bidders should submit separate technical and financial proposals (original and copies for both) enclosed in a wax sealed envelope clearly marked “Proposal for Drilling Goljano Borehole” and marking the inner envelops as “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal”.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond with an amount of Birr 100,000.00 (One hundred thousand) only in the form of CPO issued in the name of LWF World Service Ethiopia. The CPO should be enclosed in the bid separately from the technical and financial proposals.
- Bids must be deposited in a tender box situated in the LWF World Service Ethiopia office in Addis Ababa in the address indicated below before the closing date.
- Bid will be closed on December 30, 2021, 12:00 PM and late bids will be rejected.
- The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend the bid opening at LWF World Service Ethiopia HO in Addis Ababa on December 30, 2021 at 02:00 PM.
- Bidders should be able to submit their company profile, recommendation letter and other credentials from recognized firms showing their previous experiences in similar drilling activities.
- Bidders may obtain further information from LWF World Service Ethiopia –Humanitarian Program Team in Addis Ababa Tel No. 011-1-55-13-31
- Construction of the works shall be completed within a maximum of 60 calendar days starting from the commencement of the work.
- Bidders are required to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document and bids should be signed and sealed.
- LWF World Service Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without providing any reason thereof.
Lutheran World Federation/LWF/Ethiopia Opposite AAU Technology Institute, Amest Kilo Arada Sub city, Woreda 6
P.O. Box 40132