The Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC) invites eligible bidders in national competitive Bidding (NCB) procurement of information technology system and anti-virus software
- Category : Software purch. & Dev. Service
- Posted Date : 12/19/2021
- Phone Number : 0114702063
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/24/2022
Invitation to Bid
BID No; ERC/DSPA/NCB/03/2021
The Ethiopian Railways Corporation (ERC) invites eligible bidders in national competitive Bidding (NCB) procurement of information technology system and anti-virus software. Eligible suppliers will invite based on the following information:
- A interested and eligible bidders purchase a complete set of Bidding Documents from 20/12/2021 to 24/1/2022G.C. (11/04/2014-16/05/2014C.) the stated address and upon payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred).
- Eligible bidders must accompany Birr 15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand) security bid bond. The bid security shall be in the form of Cash Payment Order (CPO) or non-conditional bank guarantee letter enclosed in a separate envelope & presented inside bid document.
- Bidders have to submit their documents in Sealed Envelope before January 24, 2022 at 10:00 am (Tire 16, 2014 at 4:00 morning).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ or their representatives on January 24, 2022 at 10:30 am (Tire 16, 2014 at 4:30 morning) at Ethiopian Railways Corporation Conference Room.
- The Bid language shall be either English or Amharic.
- The Bidder must accompany with commercial Certificate given by authorized body like Renewed Trade license, Tin Registration and VAT registration Certificate, and other relevant document pertinent to the bid.
- Ethiopian Railways Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject part or all.
- Interested & eligible bidders may obtain further information from bid documents and also contacting the following address፡-
Ethiopian Railways Corporation
Director of Supply and Property Administration
Kirkos sub city, Meshulekia
Former Arategna Kifiletor Compound
Tel: 011 4 70 20 63 /011 4 7020 60
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia