HelpAge International Ethiopia Programme is requesting proposals from licensed certified external audit service firms
- Category : Auditing Related
- Posted Date : 12/24/2021
- Phone Number : 0111261353
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/06/2022
Invitation to Bid for External Audit
HelpAge International helps older people claim their rights, challenge discrimination, and overcome poverty, so that they can lead dignified, secure, active, and healthy lives. Our work in over 75 countries is strengthened through our global network of like-minded organizations the only one of its kind in the world.
HelpAge International Ethiopia Programme is requesting proposals from licensed certified external audit service firms to audit its financial statements for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021, with the option of auditing its financial statements for the subsequent three (3) fiscal years. The Documents to be audited is with the box files about 70. The audit shall be carried out in accordance with IPSAS (International Public sector accounting standards) and in accordance with a law of Democratic Republic of Ethiopia agency for civil Society Organizations Proclamation.
Interested firms are expected to submit evidence of the following requirements:
- Certificate of Competence from Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia
- Renewed business license for the year 2021.
- VAT and TIN registration certificate.
- The audit firm’s profile, relevant experience in conducting INGO accounts and full address.
- Time frame required to complete the audit work including the final audit submission date; and
- Audit fee to be charged, clearly by indicating with or without VAT
- Previous experience of auditing financial statements prepared based on IPSAS.
Sealed quotations of the audit fee should be delivered by hand to the following address before January 6, 2022
HelpAge International Ethiopia Programme office
Kirkos Sub City, woreda 01/Axum Building 4th floor
On the road from Urael Church to Atlas
Contact +251 111 261 353/37