Save the children would like to invite competent supplier for Water trucking operation service.
- Category : Transport Service
- Posted Date : 12/25/2021
- Phone Number : 0113728920
- Source : Reporter
- Closing Date : 01/05/2022
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Reference # – SCI-ET-2021-032
Tender Title: SUPPLY FOR EMERGENCY WATER TRUCKING SERVICE AT EAST BALE AND BALE ZONE OF OROMIA REGION
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL, the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to procure Water trucking operation service. Thus, SCI would like to invite competent supplier which may fulfill the minimum requirements to supply and hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender for this services.
Potential suppliers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100 from SCI offices in Addis Ababa starting from December 26, 2021 up to January 5, 2022 during working hours from the following Address’:
Save the children Addis Ababa Country office near Bisrate Gabriel Church, Supply Chain | Procurement Office -Tel # 0113 728920
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
- Eligibility Documents – Valid Business License (E.C. 2013/2014), VAT &, TIN registration certificate.
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 50,000 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid for a period of at least 2 months starting from the date of tender submission must be in a separate envelop on the Original Technical. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted) and should be presented with separate envelope.
- Company profile listing the bidders’ address, branches, structure, resources…etc.
- Evidence of bidders’ financial capacity in the form of Audit report.
- Evidence of past satisfactory performance on provision of similar supplies.
- A Filled SCI Price Schedule (Financial Offer).
- Declaration of acceptance to SCI’s statement of requirement, terms/conditions, and policies
Tenders must be submitted in two sealed envelopes, one Technical and Financial bid (Original and Copy Separately, bearing an official company seal, and clearly marked by the “bidders’ name, address, and the tender reference number and title as stated above. Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for the purpose at SCI offices in Addis Ababa on January 6, 2022 on or before 12:00 PM.
Save the Children Procurement Committee will open tender responses on January 10, 2022 at 10:00Am at its own discretion due to COVID-19 Situations.
SCI reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.